ECODES ™ Smart disinfection is a multifunctional foot spray that can be used in several ways. Partly over the entire foot down between the toes to eliminate microorganisms such as fungi. Partly directly in shoes or in the shower to reduce infection. Used with advantage also on hands instead of hand alcohol.
Can be used without restriction. Feel free to use several times a day.
Disinfectant spray that kills microorganisms and prevents the spread of infection. Smart disinfection.
Use EKODES ™ on desks, dining tables, benches, door handles or in the bathroom. Wherever there is a risk of bacteria spreading.
Can also be used on smaller wounds and dry cracks which can then be sprayed liberally on compresses and applied to the treatment area. This ensures that bacteria and biofilm are eliminated and healing is accelerated.
Can also be used for smaller open wounds or dry cracks. If so, then EKODES should be sprayed liberally on compresses and then applied to the treatment area. This ensures that bacteria and biofilm are eliminated and healing is accelerated.
Ideal for use during and after a foot care treatment as it effectively reduces microorganisms.
Environmentally friendly product
- Free from harmful chemicals !!!
- Eliminates 99.999% of microorganisms incl. viruses, fungi and bacteria
- Proven effective against
- foot fungus
- biofilm in wounds
- No bacterial resistance
- Not toxic to humans or animals
- Not dehydrating
- PH neutral
- Sodium chloride
- Hypochlorous acid
Information on Hypochlorous Acid
Hypochlorous acid is lethal to pathogens but completely harmless to humans and other mammals.
Hypochlorous acid is a disinfectant that is 100 to 300 times more effective than other agents - but with the big difference that it is not toxic or irritating. Bacteria do not develop resistance to hypochlorous acid, in fact, it has killed every pathogen (virus, bacteria, fungus, mold, etc.) that it has been scientifically tested against.
Hypochlorous acid is not only a fantastic disinfectant, it also speeds up healing.
Even though it is called "acid", it is actually not acidic at all because it only exists as a pH neutral
solution. For this disinfectant to be most effective, it must be pH-neutral
The benefits of hypochlorous acid are:
• Accelerates wound healing
• Disinfects wounds, burns, etc.
• Dödar bakterier och virus bl.a. E. coli, Listeria, Salmonella och MRSA
• Kills fungus and mold
• Is not harmful to humans or animals
• Non-irritating, does not sting
Possible uses of hypochlorous acid are:
• Healing of wounds
• Skin fungus
• Influenza or other diseases
• Disinfect tools, surfaces, equipment
• Disinfection of vegetables / fruits / meat
• Disinfect areas that have been infected with vomiting or diarrhea
• Disinfect all airborne pathogens by placing in a humidifier
• Disinfection of water from all pathogens